SMALL DANCES Hokey Pokey Instruction Video
You need to register in order to add the video to a playlist. Register
Examples from the category SHORT DANCES contain short exercises with music that can be done as a warm-up or as an intro to the lesson. The exercises are designed and arranged in a way that they can be learned without a lot of prior experience and don`t necessarily lead to a certain dance style.
Target group: recommended level 1 (from age 5)
- music perception
Tips for implementation:
- This choreography can be taught in a circle from the start.
- It can also be worked on during an "active recess" in the classroom
- teach the lyrics to the students and then sing and dance together
Tips relating to the music: further information can be found under the heading „Tips & methods“ > Music
- The "Hockey Pockey" song is available in many different versions.
- teach the lyrics to the students and then sing and dance together.